Micro's Top Picks from the Computer Architecture Conferences
Submissions due: 15 October 2014
Publication date: May/June 2015
IEEE Micro will publish its yearly "Micro's Top Picks from the Computer Architecture Conferences" as its May/June 2015 issue. This issue collects some of this year's most significant research papers in computer architecture based on novelty and potential for long-term impact. Any computer architecture paper (not a combination of papers) published in the top conferences of 2014 (including MICRO-47) is eligible.
The Top Picks committee will attempt to recognize those significant and insightful papers that have the potential to influence the work of computer architects for years to come. To simplify reviewing, there is a mandatory format for submissions. The submission website allows uploading two documents per submission. Please upload the following two documents separately as a single submission:
- A three-page, two-column document using 10-point type. The first two pages should summarize the paper. The third page should argue for the potential of the work to have long-term impact, clearly articulating why and how it will influence other researchers and/or industry. In the third page, please also include what the citation of your paper would be if it won the test of time award in 10 years. The final version of the original conference paper.
- The final version of the original conference paper.
Submissions that do not follow this format will not be reviewed. The first document should contain the names of the authors with a footnote that contains the title of the original conference paper, with the full name of the conference, page numbers, and date of publication. Authors will receive further instructions upon acceptance.
Word Limit: 5,000 words for final paper in IEEE Micro
Paper Submission Site: TBD
Info Site: https://sites.google.com/site/ieeemicro/call-for-papers/cfp---top-picks-2015
- Submission Deadline: October 15th, 2014 11:59:59 pm EDT
- Author notification: January 30th, 2015
- Final papers due: February 28th, 2015
- Publication date: May/June 2015
Special Issue Guest Editors(and Co-Chairs of the Selection Committee)
- Luis Ceze, University of Washington
- Karin Strauss, Microsoft Research
Benjamin Ransford (University of Washington)