Micro's Top Picks from the Computer Architecture Conferences
Submissions deadline: 11 October 2013
Publications date: May/June 2014
IEEE Micro will publish its yearly "Micro's Top Picks from the Computer Architecture Conferences" as its May/June 2014 issue. This issue collects some of this year's most significant research papers in computer architecture based on novelty and long-term impact. Any computer architecture paper (not a combination of papers) published in the top conferences of 2013 (including MICRO-46) is eligible.
Top Picks will attempt to recognize those significant and insightful papers that have the potential to influence the work of computer architects for years to come. To simplify reviewing, there is a mandatory format for submissions. The submission website allows uploading two documents per submission. Please upload the following two documents separately as a single submission:
- A three-page, two-column document using 10-point type. The first two pages should summarize the paper. The third page should argue for the potential for the work to have long-term impact.
- The final version of the original conference paper.
Submissions that do not follow this format will not be reviewed. The first document should contain the names of the authors with a footnote that contains the title of the original conference paper, with the full name of the conference, page numbers, and date of publication. Authors will receive further instructions upon acceptance.
- Submission site goes live: Early September. The link will be posted on Micro's homepage (http://www.computer.org/portal/web/computingnow/micro).
- Submissions deadline: 11 October 2013 (no extensions)
- Author notification: 18 January 2014
- Final papers due: 14 February 2014
- Publication date: May/June 2014