Leveraging Big Data and Business Analytics
Submission deadline: CLOSED
Publication: November/December 2013
The November/December 2013 issue of IT Professional seeks articles on a range of topics, including
- big data and business analytics strategies and their potential as a sustaining or disruptive innovation;
- business analytics techniques;
- novel applications of big data and business analytics;
- best practices for harnessing big data and business analytics;
- resources, capabilities, and skills needed to maximize business analytics impact;
- governance and organizational issues and challenges in harnessing big data and business analytics;
- use of big data and business analytics in the nonprofit and government sectors;
- the promise and limitations of big data and business analytics;
- assessment of business and social value of big data and business analytics;
- applications and value of big data and business analytics in emerging economies;
- the issues of privacy relating to big data and business analytics; and
- drivers of, barriers to, and best practices for embracing big data and business analytics.
We also welcome research summaries, case studies, and essays on current state of practice relating to big data and business analytics.
Feature articles should be no longer than 4,200 words and no more than 20 references (with tables and figures counting as 300 words). Illustrations are welcome. IT Professional is in the Science Citation Index (SCI).
For author guidelines, see www.computer.org/itpro/author.htm.
Submit your article at https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/itpro-cs.
For more information, please contact the Guest Editors: