IEEE Transactions on Network Science and Engineering
IEEE Transactions on Network Science and Engineering (TNSE) publishes peer-reviewed technical articles that deal with the theory and applications of network science and the interconnections among the elements in a system that form a network. Read the full scope of TNSE.
Expand your horizons with Colloquium, a monthly survey of abstracts from all CS transactions!
From the October-December 2018 issue
Cascading Edge Failures: A Dynamic Network Process
By June Zhang and Jose M.F. Moura
Editorials and Announcements
- TNSE is now accepting nominations for the Best Paper Award by 10 Dec. 2018. Learn more.
- TNSE is pleased to participate in a free trial offering of the new IEEE DataPort data repository, which supports authors in hosting and referring to their datasets during the article submission process. Learn more about this exciting opportunity.
- TNSE is now indexed in the Clarivate Analytics Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), a new edition of the Web of Science.
- We are pleased to announce that Dapeng Oliver Wu, a professor in the Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering at the University of Florida, has been named the new 2017-2018 EIC for the IEEE Transactions on Network Science and Engineering.
- Editorial: Message from the Editor-in-Chief (January-March 2018)
- Message from the Incoming Editor-in-Chief (April-June 2017)
- State of the Journal Editorial (April-June 2017)
- EIC Editorial (Jan-March 2016)
- IEEE Transactions on Network Science and Engineering (Jan-June 2014)
- IEEE TNSE Inaugural Issue Editorial (Jan-June 2014)
Access recently published TNSE articles
Subscribe to the RSS feed of recently published TNSE content
Sign up for e-mail notifications through IEEE Xplore Content Alerts
View TNSE preprints in the Computer Society Digital Library
TNSE is financially cosponsored by:
TNSE is technically cosponsored by: