Technical Committee on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence
The TC on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (TCPAMI) is concerned with pattern recognition, artificial intelligence, expert systems, natural language understanding, image processing, and computer vision. Its interests include methodology, applications, systems organization, and technology. The operations of the PAMI TC are conducted under the Computer Society bylaws.
- August 2018 edition of the TCPAMI monthly mailing.
- Updated CVPR Charter, June 2014.
- Updated ICCV Charter, December 2013.
- TCPAMI achieved excellent vitality review for 2012 from IEEE T&C Board.
- Join PAMI-TC discussions on charter, future conference sponsorships, etc. at LinkedIn group http://www.tinyurl.com/joinpamitc.
- TCPAMI got "excellent" in the 2011 annual vitality review.
- Annotated Computer Vision Bibliography.