TC on the Internet
The Technical Committee on the Internet of the IEEE Computer Society (IEEE-CS TCI) is a forum for furthering research aiming at the advancement of the Internet -- its underlying technologies and the applications it supports. The forum's interests span many areas in computer science and engineering -- areas that are shaping the grand symbiosis of the Internet and the Web.
IEEE-CS TCI promotes the exchange of ideas in a wide range of topics: from application software, middleware, systems, networked multimedia, e-commerce, internet security, to the networking protocols and server architectures. If you are interested in the activities of TCI, please subscribe here for free.
Officers, Roles, Emails
- Azer Bestavros, Boston University
- Kenneth L. Calvert, University of Kentucky
- Fred Douglis, EMC
- Sumi Helal, University of Florida
- Arun Iyengar, IBM
- Michael Rabinovich, Case Western Reserve University
Secretary: Kewei Sha, Oklahoma City University
- The Second IEEE/ACM Conference on Connected Health (CHASE 2017). July 17 - 19, 2017. Philadelphia, PA, USA
- The 14th IEEE International Conference on Autonomic Computing (ICAC 2017). July 17 - 21, 2017. Columbus, OH, USA
- The 1st IEEE Symposium on Privacy-Aware Computing (PAC 2017). August 1 - 3, 2017. Washington, DC, USA
- The 2nd IEEE/ACM Symposium on Edge Computing (SEC 2017). October 12 - 14, 2017. San Jose, CA, USA