TC on the Internet
The Technical Committee on the Internet of the IEEE Computer Society (IEEE-CS TCI) is a forum for furthering research aiming at the advancement of the Internet -- its underlying technologies and the applications it supports. The forum's interests span many areas in computer science and engineering -- areas that are shaping the grand symbiosis of the Internet and the Web.
IEEE-CS TCI promotes the exchange of ideas in a wide range of topics: from application software, middleware, systems, networked multimedia, e-commerce, internet security, to the networking protocols and server architectures. If you are interested in the activities of TCI, please subscribe here for free.
Officers, Roles, Emails
- Azer Bestavros, Boston University
- Kenneth L. Calvert, University of Kentucky
- Fred Douglis, EMC
- Sumi Helal, University of Florida
- Arun Iyengar, IBM
- Michael Rabinovich, Case Western Reserve University
Secretary: Kewei Sha, Oklahoma City University
- The Thirteenth IEEE International Conference on Autonomic Computing (ICAC 2016), July 19 - 22, 2016. Würzburg, Germany
- The First IEEE Conference on Connected Health: Applications, Systems and Engineering Technologies (CHASE 2016), July 27 - 29, 2016. Washington DC, USA
- Fourth IEEE Workshop on Hot Topics in Web Systems and Technologies (HOTWEB 2016), October 24 - 25, 2016. Washington DC, USA
- The First IEEE Symposium on Edge Computing (SEC 2016). October 27-28, 2016, Washington DC, USA