International Conference on Smart Computing and Communication (SmartCom 2016)
Recent booming development of Web-based technologies and mobile applications has facilitated a dramatical growth of new techniques' implementations, such as cloud computing, big data, pervasive computing, Internet of Things, and social cyber-physical systems. Enabling a smart life has become a popular research topic with an urgent demand. Therefore, the International Conference on Smart Computing and Communication will focus on both smart computing and communications fields and aims to collect recent academic work to improve the research and practical applications.
The scope of SmartCom 2016 covers a broad extent, from smart data to smart communications, from smart cloud computing to smart security. The conference is gathering all high-quality research/industrial papers related to smart computing and communications and targets at proposing a reference guideline for further research. All accepted papers will be indexed by EI. SmartCom 2016 is hosted by Springer, will be held at Shenzhen University in China.
Topics of particular interest include, but are not limited to:
- Security in new paradigms of smart data
- Cyber hacking, next generation fire wall of smart data
- Cyber monitoring and incident response in smart data
- Digital forensics in intelligent data
- Big data security, Database security
- Intelligent database and business improvement in big data
- Intelligent data mining and optimizations in big data
- Social engineering, insider threats, advance spear phishing
- Cyber threat intelligence in big data
- Security and fault tolerance for embedded or ubiquitous systems
- Cloud-based intelligent data and security issues
- Tele-health security in intelligent data
- Sensor network security in big data
- Embedded networks and sensor network optimizations
- Cloud computing and networking models
- Heterogeneous architecture for cloud-based intelligent data
- Dynamic resource sharing algorithm for cloud-based intelligent data
- Load balance for cloud-based intelligent data
- Cloud-based audio/video streaming techniques
- MapReduce in intelligent data
- Visualization in intelligent data
- Cloud-based real-time multimedia techniques in intelligent data
- Big data analytics and applications in mobile cloud computing
- Green cloud computing and big data
- Quality of Service (QoS) improvements techniques
- Case studies for various applications in big data
- Cyber Security in emergent technologies, infrastructures and applications
|Paper Submission||September 15th, 2016 (Firmed)|
|Author Notification||October 15th, 2016|
|Camera-ready||November 15th, 2016|
|Author registration||November 15th, 2016|
|Conference Date||December 17th-19th, 2016|
More information on newsletter, charter here
Welcome to Smart Computing STC!
IEEE Computer Society Smart Computing STC
is built up for changing people’s future work and life; attracting intelligent computing talents in smart computing field; producing high quality research work and services in human-centric technologies to change the world; leading the research of smart computing by solving challenging problems; and expanding the smart computing community in a self-sustainable financial way. Two main layers are involved in the concept of smart: one is the traditional optimization; the other one is the intelligent living.
Meikang Qiu, Pace University, USA.
Meikang Qiu, Pace University, USA.
Qing Yang, The University of Rhode Island, USA
Bruce McMillin, Missouri University of Science and Technology, USA
Sun-Yuan Kung, Princeton University, USA
Bhavani Thuraisingham, The University of Texas at Dallas, USA.
Xiaodong Wang, Columbia University, USA.
Secretary-General: Keke Gai, Beijing Institute of Technology, China.