IEEE Computer Society Smart Computing STC organize a bunch of research community-oriented activitis. We aim to unionize scholars or students who have similar or relevant research interests in smart computing and grow the research community globally. Our memberships owners will have a great opportunity to build up an active social network and strenthen the knowledge scope throughout the following activities:
- Improve communications and interconnections between peers.
- Explore the theory, applications, implementations, and research of smart computing.
- Publish whitepapers, reports, technical manuual, and handbooks on research, policies, standards, products, services, and applications.
- Organize conferences and workshops that are related to smart computing.
- Release newsletters with updated news regularly.
- Host academic publications focusing on smart computing.
- Develop smart computing standards.
- Standardize the mechanisms, operating principles, and industrial manuual guidelines.