Still Some Spaces Left for 29 October Rock Stars of Big Data
- understand the potential for big data in their business,
- create a big data culture,
- make big data projects succeed,
- use big data analytics to make the right decisions, and
- prepare employees and teams for big data projects.
- Grady Booch, Chief Scientist of Software Engineering, IBM Research
- William Ruh, Vice President, GE Software
- Chris Pouliot, Director of Algorithms and Analytics, Netflix
- Michael Johnson, Director for Utility Care Data Analysis, Kaiser Permanente
- Dan Sturman, Engineering Director, Google
- Mark Seager, Intel CTO for Technical Computing
- Peter Ungaro, President and Chief Executive Officer, Cray Inc.
- Josh Greenbaum, Principal, Enterprise Applications Consulting
- Stephen Brodsky, Technical Executive and Distinguished Engineer of Big Data Initiatives, IBM Silicon Valley Lab, and
- Bill Franks, Chief Analytics Officer for Teradata's global alliance programs.
About IEEE Computer Society
IEEE Computer Society is the world’s leading membership organization for professionals in all aspects of modern computing – from cloud to big data, security to mobile, robotics to software defined systems, wearables to IoT. A true community for technology leaders, Computer Society provides resources to keep its members current in technology and moving forward in their professions – publications, a renowned digital library, a vast program of conferences, technical committees, and much more. The Computer Society also serves the profession at large through establishment of standards, professional qualifications and certifications, training and education programs, events on leading-edge technologies, conference publishing, and a wealth of other services and programs focused on advancing the science and art of computing. More information on IEEE Computer Society can be found at www.computer.org.