IEEE Letters of the Computer Society
New in 2018!
The IEEE Computer Society is pleased to announce the 2018 launch of a new title, IEEE Letters of the Computer Society. Please visit this page for additional details as they become available, or sign up for our Transactions Connection newsletter for monthly updates from across our portfolio of research journals. For any immediate questions, please contact Kimberly Sperka, email@example.com.
IEEE Letters of the Computer Society (LOCS) is a rigorously peer-reviewed forum for rapid publication of brief articles describing high-impact results in all areas of interest to the IEEE Computer Society.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- software engineering and design;
- information technology;
- software for IoT, embedded, and cyberphysical systems;
- cybersecurity and secure computing;
- autonomous systems;
- machine intelligence;
- parallel and distributed software and algorithms;
- programming environments and languages;
- computer graphics and visualization;
- services computing;
- databases and data-intensive computing;
- cloud computing and enterprise systems;
- hardware and software test technology.
General Call for Papers
Sign up for the Transactions Connection Newsletter.