COMPSAC 2015: The 39th Annual International Computers, Software & Applications Conference
Taichung, Taiwan - July 1-5, 2015
Mobile and Cloud Systems – Challenges and Applications
Questions about SAPSE? Please contact the Workshop Organizer.
- Carlo Blundo, University of Salerno, Italy
- Chiara Braghin, Università degli Studi di Milano, Italy
- Chun-I Fan, National Sun Yat-sen University, Taiwan
- Clemente Galdi, University of Naples, Italy
- Dimitris Karagiannis, University of Vienna, Austria
- Ernesto Damiani, Università degli Studi di Milano, Italy
- Florian Kerschbaum, SAP, Germany
- Fuyuki Ishikawa, National Institute of Informatics, Japan
- George Spanoudakis, City University London, UK
- Hejiao Huang, Harbin Institute of Technology, China
- Hung-Min Sun, National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan
- Isao Echizen,National Institute of Informatics, Japan
- James C.N. Yang, National Dong Hwa University, Taiwan
- Meiko Jensen, Independent Centre for Privacy Protection, Germany
- Michiharu Kudo, IBM, Japan
- Nadia Bennani, University of Lyon, France
SAPSE 2015: 7th IEEE International Workshop on Security Aspects of Process and Services Engineering
ProgramSunday July 5
11:00 - 12:30
Session Chair: Stelvio Cimato, Universita degli studi di Milano, Italy
- Invited Talk: Alfredo Cuzzocrea
Provenance Research Issues and Challenges in the Big Data Era
- Towards a Secure Database Integration Using SLA in Multi-Cloud Context
Nadia Bennani, Chirine Ghedira-Guegan, Genoveva Vargas-Solar, Martin A. Musicante
- An Adaptive Learning Model for k-Anonymity Location Privacy Protection
Gayathri Natesan, Jigang Liu
SAPSE aims to foster cooperation among software practitioners and researchers in order to exchange the latest industrial experience and research ideas on the security of services and processes engineering.
The area of processes and services engineering is a very attractive field for innovative research, particularly in the last few years, during which the outsourcing of business processes to the cloud has become a popular paradigm for both small and big companies. The outsourcing of data, services, processes and infrastructures on remote platforms provided by third parties is posing important new challenges, especially those related to security, as the resulting software systems are expected to function correctly and also resist malicious attacks under different changing threat scenarios. New techniques and methodologies are needed to enable the development of more robust and trusted systems, where security is taken into account and integrated in the whole design process from the very first stages.
Researchers and practitioners all over the world, from both academia and industry, working in the areas of process engineering, service-oriented computing, and security are invited to discuss state of the art solutions, novel issues, recent developments, applications, methodologies, techniques, experience reports, and tools for the development and use of secure service oriented systems. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Trust, security, and privacy in cloud and/or service based systems
- Secure business process composition
- Security of business processes over the cloud
- Risk management in business processes
- Trust and policy management in the cloud
- Service dependability, survivability, and reliability
- Design and development of secure services
- Security specification of service oriented systems
- Certification of cloud-based systems
- Verification, validation and testing of security properties
Authors are invited to submit original, unpublished research papers as well as industrial practice papers. Simultaneous submissions to other publications and conferences are not permitted.
The length of a camera ready paper will be limited to 6 pages (IEEE Proceedings style) with up to 2 additional pages (with charges for each additional page) printed on 10-12 point fonts.
Authors must follow IEEE CS Press Proceedings Author Guidelines to prepare papers. At least one of the authors of each accepted paper is required to pay full registration fee and present the paper at the workshop in person.
Signichat conference mobile app is now available!
Signichat is also sponsoring a best presentation award. Authors can enter their presentation for consideration. Attendees can vote for best presentation.
The COMPSAC 2015 Survey has been posted to the Social Events page.
Hotel information has been posted to the Travel and Venue page.
The link for registration has been posted to the Registration page.
PC Meeting: March 13-14, 2015 - Shanghai, China
COMPSAC 2015 Deadlines
April 28, 2015: Updated: April 30 - Camera-ready copy and registration due
Workshop & Tutorial Deadlines
April 10, 2015 Extended: April 15, 2015: Updated: April 24 - Workshop paper notifications
April 24, 2015 Updated: April 30 Updated: May 8 - Camera-ready copy and registration due
Fast Abstracts, Posters Deadlines
April 24, 2015: Poster/paper notification
Updated: April 30 Updated: May 8 - Camera-ready copy & registration due
Student Research Symposium/Competition Deadlines
April 16th, 2015: Updated: April 26, 2015: Notifications
April 28, 2015: Updated: April 30 Updated: May 8 - Camera-ready submissions due