IEEE CS awards recognize outstanding achievements and significant contributors in the teaching and R&D communities. Help maintain the prestige of the computing awards program by nominating top colleagues for international recognition.
Accepting nominations for the following technical awards:
- Excited to launch new Technical Award - The Charles Babbage Award in the field of Parallel Computing - deadline for submissions is 15 Oct. 2017.
- Newly cosponsored education award - The CSI-IEEE CS Joint Education Award - deadline for submissions is 15 Oct. 2017.
- HPC AWARD WINNERS:
Dr. Wiiliam J, Camp - 2016 Seymour Cray Engineering Award, see press release
Prof. Vipin Kumar - 2016 Sidney Fernbach Award, read press release
Prof. William D. Gropp - 2016 Ken Kennedy Award, view press release
- 2016 IEEE-CS TCHPC Award for Excellence for Early Career Researchers in High Performance Computing Recipients: Kyle Chard, Computation Institute, University of Chicago and Argonne National LaboratorySunita Chandrasekaran, Assistant Professor, University of DelawareSeyong Lee, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Congrats to Axel Huebl and Johann Rudi for winning the 2016 ACM/IEEE-CS George Michael Memorial HPC Fellowship - SC16 - HPC Programs!
- Honored to present the 2016 B. Rau Ramakrishna Award to Dr. GURINDAR SOHI at MICRO 49 conference - October 2016.
DOWNLOAD AWARD FLYERS ⇩
All Awards Nominations
Note that links to Nominate will open a new browser with the IEEE CS Awards Nominations Application. A separate log in may be required.
| Service Awards and Certificates |