TETC Author Information
TETC manuscript types and submission length guidelines are described below. All page limits include references and author biographies. For ALL regular papers, pages in excess of these limits after final layout of the accepted manuscript is complete are subject to Mandatory Overlength Page Charges (MOPC). Note:
1. ALL supplemental material must be submitted as separate files and must not be included within the same PDF file as the main paper submission.
2. ALL submissions exceeding 12 pages at any time of the review process should explicitly report, in the related cover letter, a declaration that the authors are aware of the MOPC policies and, when due, will pay the related charges without requesting any future waiving. Please note that the MOPC policies and the amount of final charges do effectively apply to ALL submissions exceeding 12 pages after final layout of the accepted manuscript.
3. There is no page limit on supplemental files.
Manuscript Types Accepted by TETC
- Regular paper – 12 double column pages (Submissions may be up to 16 pages in length, subject to MOPC. Longer submissions must be approved by the EIC, up to 20 pages maximum. All regular paper page limits include references and author biographies.)
- Short paper – 6 double column pages (all brief paper page limits include references).
As per TETC policies, only full-length papers (10-16 pages with technical material, double column) can be submitted to special sections. For all special sections and (regular paper) technical track submissions, the bibliography should not exceed 45 items and each author’s bio (when necessary) should not exceed 150 words; furthermore, all the author bios should fit at most on one page and a half. For technical track short paper submissions, the bibliography should not exceed 25 items, and no bio has to be provided.
A double column page is defined as a 7.875″ x 10.75″ page with 9.5-point type and 11.5-point vertical spacing. These length limits are taking into account reasonably-sized figures and references.
Submitting a Paper to TETC
Detailed information on submitting your paper to TETC can be found on the Journal Peer Review page.
To submit your paper, please use ScholarOne Manuscripts.
This publication is a hybrid journal, allowing either traditional manuscript submission or author-paid Open Access (OA) manuscript submission.
The OA option, if selected, enables unrestricted public access to the article via IEEE Xplore and the Computer Society Digital Library with payment of the current Article Processing Charge (APC). The OA option will be offered to the author at the time the manuscript is submitted and the APC must be paid before the article is published in the journal. Please visit the IEEE Open Access FAQ for further details. Authors seeking an APC waiver should submit substantiated evidence and documentation to email@example.com. Corresponding authors from low-income countries are eligible for waived or reduced open access APCs.
The traditional option, if selected, enables access to all qualified subscribers and purchasers via IEEE Xplore and the Computer Society Digital Library. No OA payment is required.
Irrespective of any OA charges, please note that papers which exceed the publication’s stated page limit after acceptance and final layout will be subject to Mandatory Overlength Page Charges.
The articles in this journal are peer reviewed in accordance with the requirements set forth in the IEEE PSPB Operations Manual (Sections 8.2.1.C & 8.2.2.A). Each published article was reviewed by a minimum of two independent reviewers using a single-blind peer review process, where the identities of the reviewers are not known to the authors, but the reviewers know the identities of the authors. Articles will be screened for plagiarism before acceptance.