Electronic subscriptions to journals published by the IEEE Computer Society include Colloquium.
• A monthly printed book of article abstracts from across our portfolio of top-tier research journals
• A portable and convenient way to locate interesting articles at a glance
• A monthly reminder that new online issues are available
What's New in Transactions
Visit the What's New in Transactions page to keep informed of new research from IEEE Computer Society journals.
More Cosponsored Journals
NOTE: Links take you off computer.org.
The Best in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, and Applications
The IEEE Computer Society publishes and cosponsors a variety of high-quality, peer-reviewed, scholarly journals representing the best in all aspects of computer science, computer engineering, technology, and applications. Many of our publications are consistently among the world's most frequently cited scholarship.
IEEE/ACM Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics1
Promoting pluridisciplinary research in computational biology and bioinformatics.
IEEE Computer Architecture Letters
Rapid dissemination of ideas and analysis related to computer architecture.
IEEE Transactions on Affective Computing2
Understanding, recognizing, and utilizing human emotions in computational systems.
IEEE Transactions on Big Data3
Cross disciplinary innovative research ideas and applications results for big data.
IEEE Transactions on Cloud Computing4
Innovative research ideas and applications results in all areas relating to cloud computing.
IEEE Transactions on Computers
Leading worldwide innovation and technical excellence in computers.
IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing
Leading forum for innovative research on information and system security.
IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computing
Covering aspects of computer science, computing technology, and computing applications not currently covered by other IEEE Computer Society Transactions.
IEEE Transactions on Haptics5
Exploring the worlds of touch: a forum for science, technology, and application.
IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering
Promoting basic and system research in knowledge and data engineering.
IEEE Transactions on Learning Technologies6
Advancing the state of the art in technology-enhanced learning.
IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing7
Highlighting leading research and breakthrough achievements in mobile computing.
IEEE Transactions on Multi-Scale Computing Systems8
Peer-reviewed publication devoted to computing systems that exploit multi-scale and multi-functionality.
IEEE Transactions on Network Science and Engineering9
Aimed at discovering common principles that govern network structures, network functionalities and behaviors of networks.
IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence
Cutting-edge research in computer vision and pattern recognition.
IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems
Foundational research and technology to rapidly advance computer systems and applications.
IEEE Transactions on Services Computing
Foremost research and development in the field of services computing.
IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering
Significant research contributions to all aspects of software engineering.
IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Computing10
The notion of sustainability is one of the core areas in computing today and can cover a wide range of problem domains and technologies.
IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics
A catalyst for advancing research and applications in visualization and graphics.
- Cosponsored with the IEEE Computational Intelligence Society, IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, Association for Computing Machinery
- Cosponsored with the IEEE Robotics and Automation Society, IEEE Signal Processing Society, IEEE Society on Social Implications of Technology, IEEE Consumer Electronics Society, IEEE Circuits and Systems Society
- Cosponsored with the IEEE Communications Society; IEEE Computational Intelligence Society; IEEE Sensors Council; IEEE Signal Processing Society; IEEE Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Society; IEEE Consumer Electronics Society; IEEE Systems Council; IEEE Vehicular Technology Society; IEEE Control Systems Society
- Cosponsored with the IEEE Communications Society, IEEE Systems Council, IEEE Power and Energy Society, IEEE Consumer Electronics Society
- Cosponsored with the IEEE Robotics and Automation Society, IEEE Consumer Electronics Society
- Cosponsored with the IEEE Education Society
- Cosponsored with the IEEE Electromagnetic Compatibility Society, IEEE Engineering in Medicine Biology Society, IEEE Engineering Management Society, IEEE Instrumentation and Measurement Society, IEEE Power & Energy Society, IEEE Robotics and Automation Society, IEEE Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Society
- Cosponsored with the IEEE Nanotechnology Council, IEEE Communications Society
- Cosponsored with the IEEE Communications Society, IEEE Circuits and Systems Society
- Cosponsored with the IEEE Communications Society, IEEE Council on Electronic Design Automation