Nominations Sought for IEEE Technical Council on Software Engineering Awards
- TCSE Distinguished Service Award, presented to an individual for outstanding and/or sustained contributions and service to the software engineering community;
- TCSE Distinguished Education Award, presented to an individual for outstanding and/or sustained contributions to software engineering education;
- TCSE Distinguished Synergy Award (new), presented to a team for outstanding and/or sustained contributions that stand as a model in the software engineering community of effective partnership between industry and universities; and the
- TCSE Distinguished Women in Science and Engineering (WISE) Leadership Award (new), presented to an individual for outstanding and/or sustained leadership in the software engineering community to encourage women to explore science and engineering career paths.
- TCSE Distinguished Service Award: Grace Lewis, email@example.com
- TCSE Distinguished Education Award: Paul Strooper, firstname.lastname@example.org
- TCSE Distinguished Synergy Award: Rick Kazman, email@example.com
- TCSE Distinguished WISE Leadership Award: Pam Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org
About IEEE Computer Society
IEEE Computer Society is the world’s leading membership organization for professionals in all aspects of modern computing – from cloud to big data, security to mobile, robotics to software defined systems, wearables to IoT. A true community for technology leaders, Computer Society provides resources to keep its members current in technology and moving forward in their professions – publications, a renowned digital library, a vast program of conferences, technical committees, and much more. The Computer Society also serves the profession at large through establishment of standards, professional qualifications and certifications, training and education programs, events on leading-edge technologies, conference publishing, and a wealth of other services and programs focused on advancing the science and art of computing. More information on IEEE Computer Society can be found at www.computer.org.