Papers T. Stockhammer and I. Sodagar, "MPEG DASH: The Enabler Standard for Video Deliver over the Open Internet," IBC Conference 2011, Sept 2011.
I. Sodagar and H. Pyle, "Reinventing Multimedia Delivery with MPEG-DASH," Proc. Applications of Digital Image Processing XXXIV, SPIE 8135, Soc. Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers, 2011, http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.897211.
T. Stockhammer, "Dynamic Adaptive Streaming over HTTP — Design Principles and Standards," Proc. 2nd Ann. ACM Conf. Multimedia Systems (MMSys 11), ACM Press, 2011, pp. 133–144, http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/1943552.1943572.
- C. Kaiser, "HTML 5 and Video Streaming," blog entry, 22 Dec. 2010
- W3C Web and TV Interest Group
- T. Siglin, "MPEG DASH: The File Format of the Future?" Streaming Media, 9 Nov. 2011
- C. Timmerer and C. Müller, "Dynamic Adaptive Streaming over HTTP (DASH)," PowerPoint presentation, 2 May 2011
- C. Timmerer, "HTTP Streaming of MPEG Media," blog entry, 29 Apr. 2011
- MPEG home page
- DASH Promoters Group
Open Source Implementations
- www-itec.uni-klu.ac.at/dash/ — This site provides a DASH decoder fully integrated into VLC, a DASH data set comprising DASH-compliant pre-encoded bitstreams at various bitrates, resolutions, and segment lengths, and DASHEncoder based on MP4Box.
- http://gpac.wp.institut-telecom.fr/2011/02/02/mp4box-fragmentation-segmentation-splitting-and-interleaving/ — This site provides basic means to create DASH segments integrated into MP4Box.