| || |
New CS Cloud Computing Publications
- Cloud Cover, Bi-monthly column in Computer from Jan 2013
- IEEE Transactions on Cloud Computing, from 2013. It's now accepting manuscript submissions.
- Cloud Computing magazine - from 2014.
You can download a sample Cloud Computing magazine here.
Special Issues on Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing, IEEE IT Professional, March-April, 2013
- Cloud Computing in Science & Engineering, Computing in Science & Engineering, July-August 2013.
- Cloud of Clouds, IEEE Transactions on Computers, July 2013
- Cloud Computing, IEEE Pervasive Computing, October 2013.
- Cloud Computing, IT Professional, Jan-Feb 2012
- High Performance Computing in the Cloud, Computing Now, Sep 2012, http://www.computer.org/web/computingnow/archive/september2012
- Authentication Technologies, IEEE Security and Privacy, Jan 2012
- Services Computing, Computing Now, Jan 2011. http://www.computer.org/web/computingnow/archive/january2011
- Economics and the Cloud, Computer, April 2010
- Cloud Computing, IT Professional, Sep-Oct 2010
- Cloud Computing: Opportunities and Challenges, Computing Now, Sep 2009. http://www.computer.org/web/computingnow/archive/september2009
- Cloud Computing, Computing Now, Feb 2009. http://www.computer.org/web/computingnow/archive/february2009
Other CS Publications
The following CS magazines carry cloud computing articles.
- Computing in Science & Engineering
- IEEE Internet Computing
- IT Professional
- IEEE Security & Privacy
- IEEE Software
- IEEE Signal Processing
Finding Articles of Your Interest (Search Engine)
You can search for articles of your interest on cloud computing published in IEEE CS publications and conferences from a large collection here.
Potential keywords: cloud computing, Saas, PaaS, Iaas, Cloud migration, cloud standards, cloud security, cloud compliance, cloud integration, cloud API, virtualization, Identity and access management, OAuth, IT as a service, Cloud Service Providers, Cloud SLAs
Recent Articles of Interest
- IaaS Cloud Architecture: From Virtualized Datacenters to Federated Cloud Infrastructures, Computer, Dec 2012.
- Atomic-Level Security for Web Applications in a Cloud Environment, Computer, Dec 2012
- Federated Identity Management in Industry; We Built it; Why Won't They Come? IEEE Security and Privacy.
- Cloud Computing: A Records and Information Management Perspective, IEEE Security and Privacy, Nov-Dec 2011.
Security and Privacy
- Securing Database as a Service: Issues and Compromises, IEEE Security and Privacy, Nov-Dec 2011.
Adoption and Best Practices
Clouds in Emerging Markets
- Cloud Computing in India, IT Professional, Sep-Oct 2012
Applications and Case Studies
- Security Guidance for Critical Areas of Focus in Cloud Computing, Version 3, Cloud Security Alliance, 2011.
- Cloud Computing: Benefits, risks and recommendations for information security, ENISA, 2009
Helpful Blogs and Links for Further Information
- IEEE Cloud Computing Initiative, http://cloudcomputing.ieee.org/
- Computing Now, http://www.computer.org/web/computingnow/cloud
- Cloud Tweaks http://www.cloudtweaks.com/
- Cloud Humor, http://www.cloudtweaks.com/cloud-humor/
- Gigaom Cloud. http://gigaom.com/cloud/
* If you would like to suggest a good article or report of general interest to include here, send its details to San Murugesan at san1[at]internode.net.