Dear TCSEM Member,
I wish to thank you for your support of electing me to serve as the chair of the IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on Semantic Computing (TCSEM, or https://www.computer.org/web/tandc/tcsem).
I also wish to thank the past Chair, Professor Chengcui Zhang, for her leadership in the last two years.
As promised, I will try my best to fulfill my promises stated in my position statement (https://www.computer.org/cms/technical-activities/Technical-Committees/Elections/tcsem/2016/sheu-2016-tcsem-biosketch-and-position-statement.pdf) to continuing building TCSEM as a community. If you like to join the operations of TCSEM as an officer or a committee member, or you have any advice or suggestions for TCSEM, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
I hope to remind you that the paper submission deadlines for the following conferences are approaching:
- IEEE ICSC 2017 (11th International Conference on Semantic Computing, http://www.ieee-icsc.org), San Diego, CA, Jan 30 – Feb 1, 2017
- IEEE IRC 2017 (1st International Conference on Robotic Computing, http://www.RoboticComputing.org), Taichung, Taiwan, April 10-12, 2017
- IEEE BigMM 2017 (3rd International Conference on Multimedia Big Data, http://www.BigMM.org), Laguna Hills, CA, April 19-21, 2017
I am also inviting your contributions to the following journals:
- International Journal of Semantic Computing (IJSC, http://www.worldscientific.com/worldscinet/ijsc)
- Encyclopedia with Semantic Computing (ESC, http://www.worldscientific.com/worldscinet/esc)
Thank you very much again for your continued support, and I look forward to working with you closely, Phil Sheu, Chair, TCSEM