A tech revolution is underway that will fundamentally change the world’s industrial and occupational landscape.
Are you appropriately positioned?
This summer, one of the largest gatherings of computing professionals will converge on Milan, Italy, for the 2019 SERVICES Congress (July 8-13) to provide solutions to these challenges.
Innovations in services applications are transforming industry in profound ways, enabling information and computing tech to perform business services more efficiently. Continue reading.
- Once upon a time, IBM branch offices ruled the computing world. A retrospective.
- Chaos Engineering: It sounds scary, but intentionally harming systems can find bigger bugs. How Netflix experts do it.
- They're trending: The list of papers accepted at the upcoming 2019 IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (SP).
- Meet John Walz, a former Lucent Technologies manager and volunteer extraordinaire who wins the Richard E. Merwin Award.
- Heterogeneous System Architecture: A blog authored by global industry experts in the public and private sector, and academia.
- Computing Careers: Read expert advice from Christine Miyachi of Xerox Corporation.
- See our award winning work in the new Tech News section, offering research news, trend analysis, career advice, blogs, and podcasts.
- Seymour Cray Computer Engineering Award: Deadline approaching fast.
- Sidney Fernbach Award: Nominations are being accepted.
- ACM/IEEE-CS Ken Kennedy Award: Nominate a worthy colleague.