Guest Editors' Introduction: Special Section on Software Engineering for Secure Systems
, IEEE Computer Society
Pages: pp. 3-4
- 1. IEEE Software, special issue on Security for the Rest of Us, K. Beznosov and B. Chess, eds., Jan./Feb. 2008.
- 2. P.T. Devanbu, and S. Stubblebine, "Software Engineering for Security: A Roadmap," Proc. Conf. Future of Software Eng., pp. 227-239, 2000.
- 3. C.B. Haley, R. Laney, J.D. Moffett, and B. Nuseibeh, "Security Requirements Engineering: A Framework for Representation and Analysis," IEEE Trans. Software Eng., vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 133-153, Jan./Feb. 2008, doi: 10.1109/TSE.2007.70754.
- 4. R. De Landtsheer, and A. van Lamsweerde, "Reasoning about Confidentiality at Requirements Engineering Time," Proc. 10th European Software Eng. Conf. and 13th ACM SIGSOFT Int'l Symp. Foundations of Software Eng. (ESEC-FSE '05), pp. 41-49, 2005.
- 5. L. Liu, E. Yu, and J. Mylopoulos, "Security and Privacy Requirements Analysis within a Social Setting," Proc. 11th IEEE Int'l Requirements Eng. Conf. (RE '03), pp. 151-161, 2003.
About the Authors