• actively soliciting high-quality manuscripts from potential authors and, with support from publication staff, helping them publish their manuscripts;
• identifying and appointing editorial board members, with the concurrence of the Publications Board;
• selecting competent manuscript reviewers, with the help of editorial board members, and managing timely reviews of manuscripts;
• directing editorial board members to seek special-issue proposals and manuscripts in specific areas;
• providing a clear, broad focus through promotion of personal vision and guidance where appropriate; and
• resolving conflicts or problems as necessary.
Computer: Scott Hamilton, email@example.com.
IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications: Kristine Kelly, firstname.lastname@example.org.
IEEE Internet Computing: Rebecca Deuel, email@example.com.
IEEE Micro: Janet Wilson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
IEEE Security & Privacy: Kathy Clark-Fisher, email@example.com.
IEEE Transactions on Computers: Alicia Stickley, firstname.lastname@example.org.
IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics: Alicia Stickley, email@example.com.
Send comments to:
Computing in Science and Engineering: Jennifer Ferrero, firstname.lastname@example.org.
IEEE Intelligent Systems: Dennis Taylor, email@example.com.
IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering: Alicia Stickley, firstname.lastname@example.org.
IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing: Alicia Stickley, email@example.com.
IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence: Alicia Stickley, firstname.lastname@example.org.