As the software industry accelerates at breakneck speed, the global market is poised to reach one trillion dollars by 2030, analysts say. A lot is riding on the next 11 years.
Until then, industry leaders face extraordinary challenges in meeting the increasing demand for innovations in software performance, scalability, and security.
The IEEE International Conference on Software Maintenance and Evolution (ICSME), the premier international event in software maintenance and evolution, will convene to help stakeholders address these challenges. Continue reading.
- Q&A: MIT's Rosalind Picard pioneered affective computing. She reveals its next big thing.
- Trends: How AI and machine learning are affecting the computer science industry.
- Research: One of Britain’s most celebrated computer pioneers, Dame Stephanie “Steve” Shirley built a $3 billion tech empire in 1960s England.
- Blog: Chasing Pixels: Famous graphics chips: Number Nine’s Imagine 128.
- Trends: Here are the top four emerging UX trends to keep you ahead of the competition.
- Membership: Congratulate the newest set of members elevated to senior status! See who earned this distinction and how you can apply for it.
- Events: They're trending: The list of papers accepted at the upcoming 2019 IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (SP).
- Deadline: Sidney Fernbach Award seeks nominations.
- Deadline: Submit a name for ACM/IEEE-CS Ken Kennedy Award.
- Deadline: Seymour Cray Computer Engineering Award nominations.