What's New in Transactions
Access Your Content
Sign up for the free Transactions Connection newsletter to receive:
- News from across our titles,
- Current issue information,
- Information about related conferences,
- And much more.
Sign up for our RSS feeds to receive free notifications when new issues are posted in the Computer Society Digital Library.
New Editors-in-Chief Sought for Six Journals
Applications for Editor-in-Chief are sought for the following journals:
- IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering (2017-2019 term, renewable for two years)
- IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (2017-2019 term, renewable for two years)
- IEEE Transactions on Services Computing (2017-2019 term, renewable for two years)
- IEEE Computer Architecture Letters (2017-2019 term, renewable for two years)
- IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing (2017-2019 term, non-renewable)
- IEEE/ACM Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics (2017-2018 term, renewable for two years)
For more information, visit the search announcements listed above, or please e-mail Kimberly Sperka, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Two New Editors-in-Chief Appointed for 2016
We're pleased to announce the appointment of two new Editors-in-Chief with terms beginning in 2016, Albert Y. Zomaya for the new IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Computing and Hui Lei for IEEE Transactions on Cloud Computing. Congrats!
New Journals Cover Exciting, Multidisciplinary Topics
The Computer Society has teamed up with numerous IEEE societies to sponsor several new journals in exciting, multidisclipinary fields. Be among the first to contribute to these rapidly growing, archival publications and subscribe to stay at the cutting edge of new research:
- IEEE Transactions on Big Data
- IEEE Transactions on Multi-Scale Computing Systems
- IEEE Transactions on Network Science and Engineering
- IEEE Transactions on Computational Social Systems
- IEEE Transactions on Signal and Information Processing over Networks
- IEEE Transactions on Cognitive Communications and Networking
TC Featured Paper Videos in English and Chinese
The IEEE Transactions on Computers (TC) now offers video overviews in English and Chinese of each month's free featured paper. To view the current featured paper, visit the journal's homepage, or view past videos by visiting the journal's multimedia page.
News from the Field in TOH
Don't miss the "News from the Field" Column in IEEE Transactions on Haptics, which describes noteworthy developments in the Haptics community. The July-September 2015 issue features highlights award-winning research from the 2015 World Haptics Conference. Learn more.
How Do CS Journals Measure Up?
View the results of the 2014 Thomson Reuters Journal Citation Report below (Impact Factor/Eigenfactor/Article Influence Score):
Journals published by the IEEE Computer Society:
- IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence - 5.781/0.05105/3.313
- IEEE Transactions on Services Computing - 3.049/0.00268/1.088
- IEEE Transactions on Affective Computing - 2.675/0.00175/1.03
- IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing - 2.543/0.01546/1.351
- IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems - 2.17/0.01223/0.858
- IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics - 2.168/0.01714/1.031
- IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering - 2.067/0.01397/1.158
- IEEE Transactions on Computers - 1.659/0.00945/0.788
- IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering - 1.614/0.00588/1.144
- IEEE/ACM Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics - 1.438/0.0056/0.602
- IEEE Transactions on Haptics - 1.41/0.00129/0.499
- IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing - 1.351/0.00255/0.715
- IEEE Transactions on Learning Technologies - 1.283/0.00132/0.547
- IEEE Transactions Computer Architecture Lettters - 0.677/0.00071/0.612
More cosponsored journals:
- IEEE Transactions on Information Technology in Biomedicine - 2.493/0.00668/0.785
- IEEE Transactions on Nanobioscience - 2.309/0.0022/0.678
- IEEE Transactions on Multimedia - 2.303/0.01016/1.01
- IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networks - 1.811/0.01551/1.321
- IEEE Transactions on VLSI Systems - 1.356/0.01058/0.616
myComputer Mobile App Brings Research to You
Check out the new myComputer mobile app and see how easy it is to stay up-to-date on your specific technology interests. This personalized information tool provides access to a continually updated feed of top-quality articles from the IEEE Computer Society's 14 magazines. The feed can be customized by topic area and articles can be downloaded within the app. Learn more.
Write for Us
Submissions are being accepted for a variety of special issues. View the full list of open Calls for Papers.
Learn more about the exceptional people who dedicate their time to the IEEE Computer Society's research journals through our Volunteer Spotlight interview series.
Visit our media center pages, which host all IEEE Computer Society Transactions multimedia submitted by EICs, volunteers, and authors:
- IEEE Transactions on Computers
- IEEE Transactions on Haptics
- IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems
- IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics
Find out about upcoming IEEE Computer Society sponsored conferences.