IEEE-CS Launches Expanded Computing Now Site
- Cloud computing
- High-performance computing
- Mobile computing
- Professional development
- Security, and
- Software development.
- IBM Fellow Grady Booch, whose blog, Human Aspects of Computing, will highlight his current computing-history documentary;
- James "Cope" Coplien, whose Agile Careers blog is at turns practical and philosophical;
- Tore Dybå, chief scientist and research manager at SINTEF, whose blog will cover lean development;
- Christof Ebert, managing director of Vector Consulting Services, who will write about the software business and global software engineering;
- Hakan Erdogmus, president Kalemun Research, whose Things Software blog covers all aspects of software engineering;
- "The Dark Side of Software Engineering" co-author Robert Glass, who will write about software engineering; and
- Diomidis Spinellis, a professor at Athens University of Economics and Business, whose blog dds covers software tools.
About IEEE Computer Society
IEEE Computer Society is the world’s leading membership organization for professionals in all aspects of modern computing – from cloud to big data, security to mobile, robotics to software defined systems, wearables to IoT. A true community for technology leaders, Computer Society provides resources to keep its members current in technology and moving forward in their professions – publications, a renowned digital library, a vast program of conferences, technical committees, and much more. The Computer Society also serves the profession at large through establishment of standards, professional qualifications and certifications, training and education programs, events on leading-edge technologies, conference publishing, and a wealth of other services and programs focused on advancing the science and art of computing. More information on IEEE Computer Society can be found at www.computer.org.