IEEE-CS Launches Expanded Computing Now Site
- Cloud computing
- High-performance computing
- Mobile computing
- Professional development
- Security, and
- Software development.
- IBM Fellow Grady Booch, whose blog, Human Aspects of Computing, will highlight his current computing-history documentary;
- James "Cope" Coplien, whose Agile Careers blog is at turns practical and philosophical;
- Tore Dybå, chief scientist and research manager at SINTEF, whose blog will cover lean development;
- Christof Ebert, managing director of Vector Consulting Services, who will write about the software business and global software engineering;
- Hakan Erdogmus, president Kalemun Research, whose Things Software blog covers all aspects of software engineering;
- "The Dark Side of Software Engineering" co-author Robert Glass, who will write about software engineering; and
- Diomidis Spinellis, a professor at Athens University of Economics and Business, whose blog dds covers software tools.
About IEEE Computer Society
IEEE Computer Society is the world's leading computing membership organization and the trusted information and career-development source for a global workforce of technology leaders including: professors, researchers, software engineers, IT professionals, employers, and students. The unmatched source for technology information, inspiration, and collaboration, the IEEE Computer Society is the source that computing professionals trust to provide high-quality, state-of-the-art information on an on-demand basis. The Computer Society provides a wide range of forums for top minds to come together, including technical conferences, publications, and a comprehensive digital library, unique training webinars, professional training, and the TechLeader Training Partner Program to help organizations increase their staff's technical knowledge and expertise, as well as the personalized information tool myComputer. To find out more about the community for technology leaders, visit http://www.computer.org.