Paper Deadline Extended for IEEE Computer Society Premiere Conference COMPSAC 2014
- Keynote addresses from the world's leading researchers
- Research papers and industrial case study presentations
- Panel discussions and fast abstracts
- A doctoral symposium and poster sessions, and
- Nearly two dozen workshops on emerging topics.
- Emergent Topics
- Software Engineering
- Web Technologies
- Security and Privacy
- Quality Assurance and Assessment, and
- Embedded and Cyber-Physical Environments.
- The emergence and increasing importance of digital society, cyber-physical systems, and semantic, pervasive, and mobile computing are expanding the role of software and applications in smart environments. Associated with these paradigms are instruments, sensors, and applications that generate and require analysis of massive volumes of diverse, heterogeneous, complex, and distributed data. The potential of the emerging electric smart grid motivates developing systems designed with smart grid capabilities foremost in mind.
About IEEE Computer Society
IEEE Computer Society is the world's leading computing membership organization and the trusted information and career-development source for a global workforce of technology leaders including: professors, researchers, software engineers, IT professionals, employers, and students. The unmatched source for technology information, inspiration, and collaboration, the IEEE Computer Society is the source that computing professionals trust to provide high-quality, state-of-the-art information on an on-demand basis. The Computer Society provides a wide range of forums for top minds to come together, including technical conferences, publications, and a comprehensive digital library, unique training webinars, professional training, and the TechLeader Training Partner Program to help organizations increase their staff's technical knowledge and expertise, as well as the personalized information tool myComputer. To find out more about the community for technology leaders, visit http://www.computer.org.