Paper Deadline Extended for IEEE Computer Society Premiere Conference COMPSAC 2014
- Keynote addresses from the world's leading researchers
- Research papers and industrial case study presentations
- Panel discussions and fast abstracts
- A doctoral symposium and poster sessions, and
- Nearly two dozen workshops on emerging topics.
- Emergent Topics
- Software Engineering
- Web Technologies
- Security and Privacy
- Quality Assurance and Assessment, and
- Embedded and Cyber-Physical Environments.
- The emergence and increasing importance of digital society, cyber-physical systems, and semantic, pervasive, and mobile computing are expanding the role of software and applications in smart environments. Associated with these paradigms are instruments, sensors, and applications that generate and require analysis of massive volumes of diverse, heterogeneous, complex, and distributed data. The potential of the emerging electric smart grid motivates developing systems designed with smart grid capabilities foremost in mind.
About IEEE Computer Society
IEEE Computer Society is the world’s leading membership organization for professionals in all aspects of modern computing – from cloud to big data, security to mobile, robotics to software defined systems, wearables to IoT. A true community for technology leaders, Computer Society provides resources to keep its members current in technology and moving forward in their professions – publications, a renowned digital library, a vast program of conferences, technical committees, and much more. The Computer Society also serves the profession at large through establishment of standards, professional qualifications and certifications, training and education programs, events on leading-edge technologies, conference publishing, and a wealth of other services and programs focused on advancing the science and art of computing. More information on IEEE Computer Society can be found at www.computer.org.