IEEE Computer Society Expands Online Learning Options for Members through TechLeader OnLine KnowledgeCenters
- IT Security—featuring basic courses and practice labs, along with test preparation courses, 20-plus online books, and the Certified Information Security Manager, Certified Information Security Auditor, Certified Information Systems Security Professional, and SSCP certifications.
- DoD Directive 8570.1—providing a variety of certifications that meet the government's certification requirement, including CompTIA, Certified Information Security Manager, and Certified Information Systems Security Professional designations.
- Java—from courses in beginning programming with Java SE 6.0 or 7 Roadmap to learning how to create applications, plus Oracle Certified Associate and the Java SE6 Programmer Certified Professional credentials.
- Cisco—a variety of Cisco certifications, including the Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP), Cisco Certified Internetworking Professional (CCIP) and Cisco Certified Networking Associate (CCNA) certifications for Security and Voice.
- Oracle— featuring a healthy array of Practice Labs, and is supplemented by 20-plus online books that will further expand your knowledge base.
- MCSE/MCSA—provides the courses and exams you will need to obtain these certifications, bolstered by hands-on Practice Labs, mentoring, and Learning Sparks courses intended to inspire further thought.
- Microsoft Enterprise—supported by Practice Labs and 20-plus online books that will further expand your knowledge base.
- Microsoft Office 2010—taking a course in Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Project, or Visio can take you to the next level of expertise.
- Six Sigma—from introductory courses to courses leading to a Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt.
- Visual Basic—from introductory to advanced courses, supported by Practice Labs and more than 70 books, and
- Visual C#— introductory courses all the way to advanced, supported by 70-plus online books and plenty of Practice Labs.
About IEEE Computer Society
IEEE Computer Society is the world’s leading membership organization for professionals in all aspects of modern computing – from cloud to big data, security to mobile, robotics to software defined systems, wearables to IoT. A true community for technology leaders, Computer Society provides resources to keep its members current in technology and moving forward in their professions – publications, a renowned digital library, a vast program of conferences, technical committees, and much more. The Computer Society also serves the profession at large through establishment of standards, professional qualifications and certifications, training and education programs, events on leading-edge technologies, conference publishing, and a wealth of other services and programs focused on advancing the science and art of computing. More information on IEEE Computer Society can be found at www.computer.org.