IEEE Computer Society Expands Online Learning Options for Members through TechLeader OnLine KnowledgeCenters
- IT Security—featuring basic courses and practice labs, along with test preparation courses, 20-plus online books, and the Certified Information Security Manager, Certified Information Security Auditor, Certified Information Systems Security Professional, and SSCP certifications.
- DoD Directive 8570.1—providing a variety of certifications that meet the government's certification requirement, including CompTIA, Certified Information Security Manager, and Certified Information Systems Security Professional designations.
- Java—from courses in beginning programming with Java SE 6.0 or 7 Roadmap to learning how to create applications, plus Oracle Certified Associate and the Java SE6 Programmer Certified Professional credentials.
- Cisco—a variety of Cisco certifications, including the Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP), Cisco Certified Internetworking Professional (CCIP) and Cisco Certified Networking Associate (CCNA) certifications for Security and Voice.
- Oracle— featuring a healthy array of Practice Labs, and is supplemented by 20-plus online books that will further expand your knowledge base.
- MCSE/MCSA—provides the courses and exams you will need to obtain these certifications, bolstered by hands-on Practice Labs, mentoring, and Learning Sparks courses intended to inspire further thought.
- Microsoft Enterprise—supported by Practice Labs and 20-plus online books that will further expand your knowledge base.
- Microsoft Office 2010—taking a course in Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Project, or Visio can take you to the next level of expertise.
- Six Sigma—from introductory courses to courses leading to a Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt.
- Visual Basic—from introductory to advanced courses, supported by Practice Labs and more than 70 books, and
- Visual C#— introductory courses all the way to advanced, supported by 70-plus online books and plenty of Practice Labs.
About IEEE Computer Society
IEEE Computer Society is the world's leading computing membership organization and the trusted information and career-development source for a global workforce of technology leaders including: professors, researchers, software engineers, IT professionals, employers, and students. The unmatched source for technology information, inspiration, and collaboration, the IEEE Computer Society is the source that computing professionals trust to provide high-quality, state-of-the-art information on an on-demand basis. The Computer Society provides a wide range of forums for top minds to come together, including technical conferences, publications, and a comprehensive digital library, unique training webinars, professional training, and the TechLeader Training Partner Program to help organizations increase their staff's technical knowledge and expertise, as well as the personalized information tool myComputer. To find out more about the community for technology leaders, visit http://www.computer.org.