IEEE Computer Society to Honor 10 Prominent Technologists for Their Accomplishments
- Jan Camenisch, research staff member and project leader at IBM Research-Zurich;
- Virgil D. Gligor, a Carnegie Mellon University electrical and computing engineering professor and co-director of the University's CyLab;
- Kian-Lee Tan, a professor of computer science at the National University of Singapore;
- Eva Tardos, Jacob Gould Schurman Professor of Computer Science and senior associate dean of Computing and Information Science at Cornell University; and
- Philip S. Yu, a professor and Wexler Chair in computer science at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
About IEEE Computer Society
IEEE Computer Society is the world's leading computing membership organization and the trusted information and career-development source for a global workforce of technology leaders including: professors, researchers, software engineers, IT professionals, employers, and students. The unmatched source for technology information, inspiration, and collaboration, the IEEE Computer Society is the source that computing professionals trust to provide high-quality, state-of-the-art information on an on-demand basis. The Computer Society provides a wide range of forums for top minds to come together, including technical conferences, publications, and a comprehensive digital library, unique training webinars, professional training, and the TechLeader Training Partner Program to help organizations increase their staff's technical knowledge and expertise, as well as the personalized information tool myComputer. To find out more about the community for technology leaders, visit http://www.computer.org.