Engineering for Change Debuts with Launch of Online Platform
- post challenges and problems to gain insight, perspectives and experience from other E4C community members;
- work collaboratively and virtually on project teams;
- utilize a growing, open-source archive of catalogued solutions and related information submitted by organizations from around the world;
- keep updated with news and information related to the nexus of engineering and global development;
- learn from expert practitioners on applying engineering in developing communities;
- track projects of interest.
About IEEE Computer Society
IEEE Computer Society is the world’s leading membership organization for professionals in all aspects of modern computing – from cloud to big data, security to mobile, robotics to software defined systems, wearables to IoT. A true community for technology leaders, Computer Society provides resources to keep its members current in technology and moving forward in their professions – publications, a renowned digital library, a vast program of conferences, technical committees, and much more. The Computer Society also serves the profession at large through establishment of standards, professional qualifications and certifications, training and education programs, events on leading-edge technologies, conference publishing, and a wealth of other services and programs focused on advancing the science and art of computing. More information on IEEE Computer Society can be found at www.computer.org.