BKCASE Editor in Chief Sought
- setting editorial policy, including broad guidance about SEBoK and GRCSE content, as well as detailed technical policy of formatting and style
- recruiting, appointing, and managing volunteer associate editors and paid staff
- deciding content and architecture changes to SEBoK and GRCSE
- proposing updates to SEBoK wiki technology
- planning and scheduling SEBoK and GRCSE content updates
- providing status updates to the board
- proposing a budget and managing funds
- assisting the board in their efforts to promote and promulgate the SEBoK and GRCSE and any derivative products.
About IEEE Computer Society
IEEE Computer Society is the world’s leading membership organization for professionals in all aspects of modern computing – from cloud to big data, security to mobile, robotics to software defined systems, wearables to IoT. A true community for technology leaders, Computer Society provides resources to keep its members current in technology and moving forward in their professions – publications, a renowned digital library, a vast program of conferences, technical committees, and much more. The Computer Society also serves the profession at large through establishment of standards, professional qualifications and certifications, training and education programs, events on leading-edge technologies, conference publishing, and a wealth of other services and programs focused on advancing the science and art of computing. More information on IEEE Computer Society can be found at www.computer.org.