Three IEEE Computer Society Publications Seek Editors in Chief
- actively soliciting high-quality manuscripts from potential authors and, with support from publication staff, helping these authors get their manuscripts published;
- identifying and appointing editorial board members, with the concurrence of the Publications Board;
- selecting competent manuscript reviewers, with the help of editorial board members, and managing timely reviews of manuscripts;
- directing editorial board members to seek special-issue proposals and manuscripts in specific areas;
- providing a clear, broad focus through promotion of personal vision and guidance where appropriate; and
- resolving conflicts or problems as necessary.
About IEEE Computer Society
IEEE Computer Society is the world's leading computing membership organization and the trusted information and career-development source for a global workforce of technology leaders including: professors, researchers, software engineers, IT professionals, employers, and students. The unmatched source for technology information, inspiration, and collaboration, the IEEE Computer Society is the source that computing professionals trust to provide high-quality, state-of-the-art information on an on-demand basis. The Computer Society provides a wide range of forums for top minds to come together, including technical conferences, publications, and a comprehensive digital library, unique training webinars, professional training, and the TechLeader Training Partner Program to help organizations increase their staff's technical knowledge and expertise, as well as the personalized information tool myComputer. To find out more about the community for technology leaders, visit http://www.computer.org.