Become a Member
Reliable solutions to improve your technical skills, build professional knowledge, grow your network, and expand your career opportunities.
- Benefits of membership
- Membership categories
- Student membership includes access to the Computer Society Digital Library
Already a Member
- Renew now. Membership expiration 31 December 2014
- Log in, update your profile, manage subscriptions.
- Establish your @computer.org email alias
- Connect with your chapter
- Access career development resources: online training, ebooks, webinars, job board, certifications
The Perfect Network
Share your excellence and expertise at a technical meeting, share professional experiences with chapter members, engage with peers, find solutions to problems, move your career forward. The opportunities are endless. Computer Society has the community to meet your needs.
- Professional Chapters: More than 250 chapters in 168 countries. Connect, learn and engage with your peers
- Student Branch Chapters: More than 440 chapters provide the perfect foundation to go from the classroom to the conference room.
- Special Technical Communities: 13 communities in emerging technologies
- Committee Leadership: Share your expertise and establish powerful relationships. You also have the chance to get involved with our standards activities or volunteer leadership.
- Women in Computing: The largest international community dedicated to helping women advance their careers in the field of computing.
- Young Professionals: Evaluate your career goals, polish your professional image, create building blocks for a lifelong and diverse professional network.
- Sister Societies: Relationships with 43 sister organizations around the globe.
- Linked In: Connect with more than 18,000 technology professionals, make connections, open doors to new opportunities, find solutions
- Facebook: Share your experiences, make friends, connect with members around the world
- Learn new leadership skills, develop new contacts, work to move the Computer Society forward
- Represent Computer Society at the Regional, Section and Chapter level
- Participate on a committee
- Grow membership in your local area
- Share What You Know: Be recognized for your excellence and expertise by speaking at a technical forum, publishing, or serving on a committee.