Do you have the skills needed to excel in your job? Trying to prepare for an industry standard certification? Whatever you are trying to achieve, Computer Society has the right set of tools to help you achieve your goals.
Access hundreds of courses in 13 KnowledgeCenter Portals in sought-after subject areas such as IT Security, Oracle, Cisco, and project management and visual basic. Plus you'll find courses for Scrum, ethical hacking and so much more! Members, log in and click the Go to Courses button to get started today.
Looking to log into Skillport? Use the green button below to enter Skillport 8.0, powered by Skillsoft. Find 3,000 training courses, 11,000 videos, 6,000 books, 12 certification programs, and 13 KnowledgeCenter Portals.
Build your knowledge and gain an edge to help advance your career.
SWEBOK Knowledge Area Review Courses
Professional Development Courses
IEEE Computer Society Certificates of Achievement can be accomplished through the completion of a professional development program or course. These certificates acknowledge completion of specific course requirements and assessments that are included in each course. Certificates of Achievement can be obtained for the following course topics: Security, Cloud Computing, High Performance Computing, and Multi-Core Video Lecture Series.
Keep Your Training on the Leading Edge with Quartos
The Hot Topic, Cost-Effective Training “Bytes” Based on the Latest Research and Trends – Constantly Updated!
- The hottest technology topics impacting your future from the industry’s leading experts
- Learn and test your knowledge in one fascinating, informative “byte”
- Advance knowledge and skills for only $29.95 nonmembers/$19.95 members
- Constantly updated training on exactly the topics you need
- Pick 3 and Pick 8 at special pricing for organizations
- 1 professional development hour and .10 continuing education unit per Quarto
- Ask about our special pricing for teams and organizations
- Digital Data Grows into Big Data
- Big Data Privacy in the Internet of Things
- Inferring Mobile User Status with Usage Cues
- Internet of Things Making the Hype a Reality
- Internet of Things Perspectives
- Application-Screen Masking A Hybrid Approach
- Denial and Deception in Cyber Defense
- Protecting Websites from Attack with Secure Delivery Networks
See the Quarto difference here.
To learn more about how Quartos can keep your tech training on the leading edge, email@example.com to learn how to integrate Quartos into your current training program.