Sponsor a Webinar
Our sponsored webinars attract motivated customers: an exclusive audience of computer professionals and decision makers
Why Computer Society Sponsored Webinars?
Lead generation: Live online presentations by our experts attract the audience interested in your technology, available on demand for 1 year, assuring additional qualified leads.
Attendees: Our sponsored TechLeader OnDemand webinars draw CIOs/CTOs/VPs/Directors, and high-level engineers working at the top organizations.
- Lead tracking and reporting: Data is delivered the way you need it, via a detailed reporting system that organizes sales lead information from registrants and attendees.
- Over 97% of past attendees said they would attend future IEEE Computer Society Webinars
- Over 87% of past attendees said they were very or somewhat likely to refer a colleague to a recorded webinar that they attended
- Over 60% view the webinars an average of 40 minutes
- Average 507 registrants
Sample Webinar Topics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Career Management
- Chip Design
- Cloud Computing
- Data Management
- Design and Test
- Graphics and Multimedia
- Green Computing
- High-Performance Computing
- Human-Centered Computing
- Information Technology
- Networking and Communications
- Scientific Computing
- Security and Privacy
- Smart Grid
- Software Quality Assurance
- Software Testing
- Standards and Best Practices
- Systems Design
For more information and pricing, contact us.
"These webinars have been outstanding in helping us to generate demand and reach a highly targeted software engineering audience. Our last one had 582 registrants with 279 live participants (50%) - much higher than the industry average. And, the Q&A session had great audience participation."
-- Julie Vaishnav, Senior Manager, Marketing Programs, MKS Inc.