The TC on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (TCPAMI) is concerned with pattern recognition, artificial intelligence, expert systems, natural language understanding, image processing, and computer vision. Its interests include methodology, applications, systems organization, and technology. The operations of the PAMI TC are conducted under the bylaws.
- Updated ICCV Charter, December 2013.
- Photos from the ICCV 2013 award ceremony:
- April 2014 edition of the TCPAMI monthly mailing.
- TCPAMI achieved excellent vitality review for 2012 from IEEE T&C Board.
- Updated CVPR Charter, August 2012.
- Join PAMI-TC discussions on charter, future conference sponsorships, etc. at LinkedIn group http://www.tinyurl.com/joinpamitc.
- TCPAMI got "excellent" in the 2011 annual vitality review.
- TCPAMI overview by TC Chair Sudeep Sarkar at the Technical Activities Committee Meeting in May 2011.
- Annotated Computer Vision Bibliography.