The TC on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (TCPAMI) is concerned with pattern recognition, artificial intelligence, expert systems, natural language understanding, image processing, and computer vision. Its interests include methodology, applications, systems organization, and technology.
- December 2013 edition of the TCPAMI monthly mailing.
- TCPAMI achieved excellent vitality review for 2012 from IEEE T&C Board.
- Updated CVPR Charter, August 2012.
- Join PAMI-TC discussions on charter, future conference sponsorships, etc. at LinkedIn group http://www.tinyurl.com/joinpamitc.
- TCPAMI got "excellent" in the 2011 annual vitality review.
- TCPAMI overivew by TC Chair Sudeep Sarkar at the Technical Activities Committee Meeting in May 2011.
- Annotated Computer Vision Bibliography.