TCCC Executive Committee
Executive Committee (2013 onwards)
- TCCC Chair: Nils Aschenbruck, University of Osnabrück, Germany
- TCCC Past Chair: Burkhard Stiller, University of Zürich, Switzerland
- Treasurer: Frank Hübner, AT&T, U.S.A.
- History Chair: Joe Bumblis, University of Wisconsin-Stout, U.S.A.
- Industry Chair: Katrin Reitsma, Motorola Solutions, U.S.A.
- Communications Chair: Matthias Frank, University of Bonn, Germany
- Editorial-Liaison Chair: David Hausheer, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
- Hot Topic Area Chairs:
Executive Committee (2008-2013)
- TCCC Chair: Burkhard Stiller, University of Zurich, Switzerland
- Wireless/Mobility Chair: Matthias Frank
- Systems Chair: Joe Bumblis, University of Wisconsin-Stout, U.S.A.
- Peer-to-peer Chair: David Hausheer, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
- Security Chair: Katrin Höper, Motorola, U.S.A.
- Network Monitoring/Measurements/Accounting Chair: Anura Jayasumana, Colorado State University, U.S.A.
- Smart Grid Chair: Archan Misra, Singapore Management University, Singapore
- Finance Chair: Frank Hübner, AT&T, U.S.A.
- Multimedia Technology Chair: Jörg Ott, Helsinki University of Technology, Finland (till 2012)
Executive Committee (2006-2007)
- Chair: Archan Misra, IBM Research
- Untethered Network Technologies Chair: Sunghyun Choi, Seoul National University
- Radio and Convergence Technologies Chair: Sanjeev Rai, ARE
- Multimedia Technology Chair: Jörg Ott, Helsinki University of Technology
- Finance Chair: Frank Hübner, AT&T
- Security Technology Chair: TBA
- Webmaster: Iqbal Mohomed, University of Toronto
- Member-at-Large: Uday Desai, IIT Bombay
- Ex-chair: Joe Bumblis, BAE Systems
- Ex-Vice Chair: Sajal Das, UT Arlington
Executive Committee (2004-2005)
- Chair: Joe Bumblis, United Defense (UDLP)
- Vice-Chair: Sajal K. Das, University of Texas at Arlington
- Finance Chair (Acting): Joe Bumblis, United Defense (UDLP)
- Security Technology Chair: Gary Kessler, Champlain College
- Un-tethered Network Technology Chair: Archan Misra, IBM Research
- Strategic Planning Chair: Ellis Nolley, Strategic Growth
- Douglas Comer, Purdue University
- Sanjay Jha, University of New South Wales
- Charles Perkins, Nokia Research
- Howard Salwen, Audeon Networks
- Frank Huebner, AT&T Labs, Technical Services Analysis
- Web Master: Gary Kessler, Champlain College
Historic Information of IEEE CS TCCC (before 2004)
The IEEE CS TCCC was founded in the mid 1970s upon the upcoming of LANs and communications between nodes. Ethernet and related approaches have seen a majority of support in terms of standards work from the TCCC. Its major flagship conference was, since the early days, the LCN (IEEE Conference on Local Area Networks), which was run in Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.S.A. until its 22nd appearance in 1997. Afterwards, it was held in Lowell, Massachusetts, U.S.A. in 1998 and 1999, followed by Tampa, Florida, U.S.A. from 2000 to 2002, and at different locations afterwards in North America, Europe, and Australia, and sees today an alternating location between non-US and US sites. Details on some older LCN conferences can be found here.