IEEE Computer Society to Host Rock Stars of 3D Printing Conference in Silicon Valley
- Discover immediately actionable solutions
- Make processes faster, more efficient, and less costly
- Capture, manage, and analyze critical data
- Respond to tech advances and emerging standards and practices
- Spur innovation
- Understand why 3D printing will become the only way to remain competitive
- Find suppliers and see demos of the latest printers
- Reduce manufacturing costs
- Save energy and reduce pollution.
- Jesse Harrington Au, Chief Maker Advocate, Autodesk
- Paul Brody, VP and Global Industry Leader of Electronics, IBM
- Dr. Amir Dorafshar, Co-Director of Facial Transplantation Program, Johns Hopkins
- Hugh Evans, Vice President, Corporate Development and Ventures, 3D Systems
- Christine Furstoss, Global Technology Director of Manufacturing and Materials Technologies, GE
- Brian David Johnson, Futurist and Director, Future Casting and Experience Research, Intel, and
- Cliff Waldman, Council Director and Senior Economist, Manufacturers Alliance for Productivity and Innovation.
About IEEE Computer Society
IEEE Computer Society is the world’s leading membership organization for professionals in all aspects of modern computing – from cloud to big data, security to mobile, robotics to software defined systems, wearables to IoT. A true community for technology leaders, Computer Society provides resources to keep its members current in technology and moving forward in their professions – publications, a renowned digital library, a vast program of conferences, technical committees, and much more. The Computer Society also serves the profession at large through establishment of standards, professional qualifications and certifications, training and education programs, events on leading-edge technologies, conference publishing, and a wealth of other services and programs focused on advancing the science and art of computing. More information on IEEE Computer Society can be found at www.computer.org.