The author center contains information on the peer review process as well as guidelines on submitting your paper for publication. Look here for page length requirements, templates, forms, and instructions on using ScholarOne Manuscripts.
Editor in Chief Center
The Editor in Chief center contains links to the EIC Manual as well as the IEEE Publication Services and Products Board page. Instructions on assigning editors and making decisions on manuscripts are given.
Guest Editor Center
The Guest Editor Center contains information on being a guest editor for special issue papers. The role a guest editor plays is outlined, and instructions on how to write an editorial are given.
The editor center contains instructions on sending out reviewer assignments using ScholarOne Manuscripts, the role an editor plays in the review process, deadlines for reviewing papers, and making decisions on manuscript submissions.
Write for us
Follow the links below to learn more about writing for our magazines.
- Computing in Science & Engineering (CiSE)
- IEEE Annals of the History of Computing (Annals)
- IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications (CGA)
- IEEE Intelligent Systems (IS)
- IEEE Internet Computing (IC)
- IEEE Micro (Micro)
- IEEE MultiMedia (MultiMedia)
- IEEE Pervasive Computing (Pervasive)
- IEEE Security & Privacy (S&P)
- IEEE Software (Software)
- IT Professional (IT Pro)