The Partnership for Advancing Computing Education (PACE) is a coalition of professional organizations dedicated to advancing computing education with the goal of creating a well-prepared and well-informed workforce.
PACE provides a unified voice by focusing on communication and collaboration:
- By serving as a clearinghouse where professional organizations focusing on computing education can communicate their visions and efforts to meet the challenges of creating and supporting a well-prepared, well-informed workforce appropriate for meeting social needs;
- By serving as a broker for identifying common issues and interests and engendering collaboration that leads to cross-organization unified effort.
- To create a communication structure that allows PACE to speak with a unified voice on those issues of common interest to the member organizations.
- To disseminate, through presentations and reports, information and opinion that reflects the unified voice of the member organizations and that address the challenges to computing education.
- To maintain a list of significant challenges and member organizations' efforts toward those challenges, and to monitor and assess progress in addressing the challenges.