IEEE Computer Society is growing and changing, and we would like to give our members more benefits and more content than ever before. As a member, you can choose a package focused on your technical area and career goals.
With the Computer Engineering option, you receive all the standard benefits of IEEE Computer Society membership plus a few additional benefits.
- Computer magazine in multimedia format and PDF
- e-Learning Library—consisting of hundreds of online courses and technical resources in 16 KnowledgeCenters, plus 600 technical and business online books
- Eight technical and community newsletters
- Discounts on publications, certification programs, and conferences
- Computer.org email alias
- Membership in local chapter
- Ability to join technical committees
IEEE Micro Digital Edition
This bimonthly magazine helps readers increase their technical knowledge of computers and peripherals, semiconductors, embedded systems, communications hardware, application-specific processors, power consumption, memory performance, and more.
Choose 12 articles from the Computer Society Digital Library, the most advanced research and information resource in the computer world.
Select three webinars from the extensive selection offered by IEEE Computer Society, giving you access to industry leaders and cutting-edge topics such as "Using the Cloud as part of your Disaster Recovery planning."
Discounts on Training Courses
Computer Society members save significantly on eLearning courses specific to computer engineering professionals. Take tutorials such as "Computing Foundations" or "Engineering Foundations."