- What is the TechLeader Training Partner Program?
- Why have we become training partners?
- What benefits do I receive as a training partner?
- How do I retrieve my password?
- How do I retrieve my username?
- How do I change my password or password security question?
- How do I update my TechLeader OnLine profile?
- For all other learning course questions, please visit the e-Learning Campus FAQ page.
- For all certification questions, please visit the Certification FAQ page.
- What additional benefits would I receive by becoming an IEEE Computer Society member?
- How do I become an IEEE Computer Society member?
- How do I access the current issue of Computer Magazine?
- How do I access prior issues of Computer Magazine?
- How do I unsubscribe from the TechLeader newsletter?
- How can I access Computer Magazine and/or the newsletter if I have unsubscribed from the monthly email?
- Computer Society Digital Library is not part of the TechLeader Training Partner Program.
About IEEE Computer Society
IEEE Computer Society is the world's leading computing membership organization and the trusted information and career-development source for a global workforce of technology leaders including: professors, researchers, software engineers, IT professionals, employers, and students. The unmatched source for technology information, inspiration, and collaboration, IEEE Computer Society is the source that computing professionals trust to provide high-quality, state-of-the-art information on an on-demand basis. The Computer Society provides a wide range of forums for top minds to come together, including technical conferences, publications, and a comprehensive digital library, unique training webinars, professional training, and a TechLeader Training Partner Program to help organizations increase their staff's technical knowledge and expertise. To find out more about the community for technology leaders, visit http://www.computer.org.
The TechLeader Training Partner Program allows organizations access to IEEE Computer Society products and services for a single annual fee, and makes them available to their employees. The employees enjoy free access to training and benefits, as well as membership-level discounts on other products and services. Employees can access their benefits via an organization portal.
Your organization purchased the TechLeader Training Partner Program to deliver a valuable employee benefit, including access to free e-learning training modules, exams, Safari Books Online, and in some instances, the digital edition of Computer magazine. These are valuable tools to support employee development and growth. Your company has added this benefit to allow employees to receive training, education, and career-development opportunities using the most cutting-edge content available. The TechLeader Training Partner Program also provides organizations a means of becoming better corporate citizens and supporting the technology industry. IEEE Computer Society is a leader in technical publications, standard setting, and volunteerism. The TechLeader Training Partner Program allows you access to this larger world.
- Corporate Webpage
- Computer Magazine (digital edition) (with some packages)
- TechLeader OnLine course, books, and certificates
- 600 technical and business titles from Safari Books Online
- Computer Society chapters
To retrieve your password, select log-in, then select "Forgot your username and Password." You will then be prompted to enter your username and answer your security question. Once this has been answered correctly, your password will be e-mailed to the account that is on file. If this does not work, you can contact Customer Service at (800) 272-6657 or (714) 821-8380 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In most cases, your username will be your organization email address.
Once you have logged in, from your Computer Society home page, select the Control Panel. Follow the instructions given to change either your password or your password security question.
For all other questions concerning the online courses, please visit the e-Learning Campus FAQ page.
For all certification questions please visit the Certification FAQ page.
- Additional discounts:
- Ability to assume Computer Society leadership roles
- Computer.org E-mail Address: Set up a prestigious e-mail alias of YourName@computer.org that forwards your e-mail to your personal address.
- Computer Society voting rights
- For additional information, please visit the Membership Page.
You can apply for membership online, via fax, or by mail. Applying for membership online at the IEEE Computer Society website gives you immediate access to online member benefits. Please allow 6-8 weeks for processing if you apply via fax or mail. You will receive a welcome kit along with your member number in the mail after about 4 weeks. You will not be able to register for an IEEE Web Account or utilize any online member services until your application has been fully processed even if you have your membership card.
If your organization has added Computer magazine to its benefits package, each month, you will receive an email notification (such as a newsletter) notifying you that the digital edition is available. Included in that e-mail will be links to either view or download the current edition.
Select the link at the bottom of the newsletter to access prior issues. You can also find out if your organization has a shared access point that is available to you.
Click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter.
How can I access Computer Magazine and/or the newsletter if I have unsubscribed from the monthly e-mail?
Once you have unsubscribed from the monthly newsletter that contains your link to Computer Magazine, you may access it again by contacting email@example.com or 1 (800) 272-6657 to either begin receiving the monthly newsletter again or to find out if your company has a shared access point that is available to you.
The Computer Society Digital Library is not part of the TechLeader Training Partner Program.