What is the CSDA?
The IEEE Computer Society Certified Software Development Associate (CSDA) certification is a software development certification.
The CSDA Exam Specifications were develop through a job analysis process that provided an industry accepted, systematic procedure for identifying/validating the performance domain of a job and the knowledge and skills that are necessary to perform the job.
The CSDA exam covers the following domains:
- Software Requirements
- Software Design
- Software Construction
- Software Testing
- Software Maintenance
- Software Configuration Management
- Software Engineering Management
- Software Engineering Process
- Software Engineering Methods
- Software Quality
- Software Engineering Professional Practice
- Software Engineering Economics
- Computing Foundations
- Mathematical Foundations
- Engineering Foundations