• as is, nearly as originally intended before it was integrated into the bundle;
• in a distilled form, freed from any appendages that have failed to work in the field or that used to bridge the idea to other elements in the former bundle;
• in a modified form, with tweaks that have been demonstrated to make it more applicable;
• in a more concrete form, for example, as an implementation, possibly embedded in a tool or in a related technology stack; or
• in a more generalized form, abstracting it away from any details that unnecessarily limit application.