Computing Now aggregates new print and online content from the IEEE Computer Society's 13 peer-reviewed magazines into one Web site. Each month, we highlight cross-magazine coverage of hot topics such as robotics, green computing, and social networking. Check back often, because we'll also be posting free articles and departments as each magazine goes to press. Participate in our From the Editors blog, and discover or subscribe to magazine-related multimedia content, such as news, podcasts, audio interviews, code snippets, and video demonstrations.
• What's New: Free, newly published articles and departments from the IEEE CS's 13 magazines.
• Theme: Free monthly articles on hot topics, such as computer games and agile computing.
• From the Editors Blog: Perspective and opinions from our expert editors.
• Multimedia: Links to podcasts and video blogs.
• CS Newsfeed: Daily tech news updates.
• Book Reviews: Computing Now exclusive reviews of technology books, plus reviews from IEEE Software and IEEE Distributed Systems Online magazines.
• Survey: Voice your opinion on a different topic each week.