IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications
Cutting-Edge Visualization and Computer Graphics Research in Asia
Final submissions due: 1 March 2015
Publication date: November/December 2015
In recent years, the world has witnessed not only rapid economic development but also big progress in research in Asia. In the big-data era, a huge population together with a blossoming economy in Asia provides a rich base for the quick development of both research in and applications for visualization and computer graphics.
The November/December 2015 IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications will cover recent advances in visualization and computer graphics research in Asia. We welcome submissions on a variety of topics, including
- new methods, designs, and systems for scientific visualization, information visualization, and visual analytics;
- new computer graphics algorithms and systems;
- real-world experiences with designing, building, deploying, and evaluating new visualization and visual-analytics systems; and
- case studies describing success (and failure) in applying visualization to real-world problems in Asia.
We welcome submissions from both academic and commercial sources and from both researchers and practitioners.
Please direct any correspondence before submission to the guest editors:
- Xiaoru Yuan, Peking University, China, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baoquan Chen, Shandong University, China, email@example.com
- Issei Fujishiro, Keio University, Japan, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Koji Koyamada, Kyoto University, Japan, email@example.com
Articles should be no more than eight magazine pages, where a page is 800 words and a quarter-page image counts as 200 words. Please cite only the 12 most relevant references, and consider providing technical background in sidebars for nonexpert readers. Color images are preferable and should be limited to 10. Visit the CG&A style and length guidelines at www.computer.org/web/peerreviewmagazines/cga. We also strongly encourage you to submit multimedia (videos, podcasts, and so on) to enhance your article. Visit the CG&A supplemental guidelines at www.computer.org/web/peerreviewmagazines/accga#supplemental.
Please submit your paper using the online manuscript submission service at https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/cs-ieee. When uploading your paper, select the appropriate special-issue title under the category "Manuscript Type." Also, include complete contact information for all authors. If you have any questions about submitting your article, contact the peer review coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.