Secure Your Business Operations from Threats
The unprecedented Target breach and government spying scandal have put cybersecurity in the global spotlight. With cyberattacks on the rise, it is now even more important to learn how to identify weaknesses and protect company infrastructure from incursions.
At the Rock Stars of Cybersecurity conference, well-respected cybersecurity authorities from leading companies will deliver case studies and actionable advice that you can immediately put to use.
Just added: IEEE Computer Society and AT&T will be holding an #ATTHACK Mobile App Hackathon from 6 p.m. Friday, Sept. 19 to 9 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 20 in conjunction with Rock Stars of Cybersecurity. Creative developers, designers, entrepreneurs, and students interested in hacking away the weekend are invited to register now. Results will be discussed during the Rock Stars of Cybersecurity panel.
Speakers at Rock Stars of Cybersecurity include:
- Peter Allor, Cyber Security Strategist - Federal, IBM
- Peter Fonash, Chief Technology Officer, US Department of Homeland Security
- Peder Jungck, Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, BAE
- Sarath Geethakumar, Senior Director – Global Information Security, VISA
- Will Hurley, Co-founder, Chaotic Moon Studios
- Spencer Mott, Vice President Chief Information Security Officer, Amgen
- Gary McGraw, Chief Technology Officer CTO, Cigital
- David Rockvam, Vice President, Entrust,
- Joshua Greenbaum, Principal, Enterprise Applications Consulting
- Brett Wahlin, Chief Information Security Officer, HP
For a limited time, you can take advantage of Super Early-Bird registration and save more than 30 percent off full price. Register now to assure your seat at the affordable rate of $229 — for an entire day's worth of presentations, networking, and more. Team, member, and student pricing are also available.
At the Rock Stars of Cybersecurity conference, you will learn:
- Effective strategies for securing business operations
- New and innovative approaches to responding to today's security threats
- How government agencies are balancing cybersecurity threats and privacy
- How to implement a secure enterprise architecture
- Big data's implications for security analytics
- Implications of the cybersecurity skills shortage on the ability to respond to attacks