Don't Miss Rock Stars of Mobile Cloud - 6 May in Boston
This must-attend event features top executives leading the way in Mobile Cloud—a convergence that promises to entirely transform how users and enterprises interact with mobile technology.
For a limited time, you can take advantage of Early-Bird registration and save more than 30 percent. Register now to assure your seat at the affordable rate of $299 — or $229 if you are an IEEE or IEEE Computer Society member — for an entire day's worth of presentations, networking, and more. Team and student pricing is also available.
*Special offer: Register to attend and receive a free subscription to IEEE Cloud Computing magazine.
Learn how to take advantage of the convergence of these two powerful technology trends. Only at the Rock Stars of Mobile Cloud conference will you hear from executives who:
- Have solid experience in making mobile and cloud technologies work within an organization
- Help you directly apply the knowledge within your organization
- Possess the big-picture view of its vast future potential
- Come from leading companies such as Salesforce, SAP, VMware, Dell, and Red Hat
- Are among the 10 most influential people in cloud.
Rock Stars of Mobile Cloud is the place to learn not only how to survive in the era of Mobile Cloud — but also to thrive and succeed.
Pick up the actionable insights and knowledge you need to deliver the competitive advantage in these diverse areas:
- Driving mobile strategy in an enterprise environment
- Managing a portfolio of mobile applications
- Using mobile applications to leverage new IT architectures
- Improving synchronization of data
- Ensuring reliability and scalability
- Increasing ease of integration
- Controlling mission-critical data, and
- Implementing anytime-anywhere access to applications and collaborative services.
Who should attend: Application developers, CISOs, cloud service providers, consultants, CTOs, mobile app creators, network administrators, software developers, or anyone developing or thinking of creating a mobile or cloud strategy.