It's countdown time for Rock Stars of Mobile Cloud! Hope to see you at the Sheraton Boston on May 6 for a full day of inspiration, knowledge, and insight from some of the leading minds in mobile cloud.
Show up early for continental breakfast at 7:30 a.m. and stay for the networking reception from 5:30 to 7 p.m.
Not registered yet? There's still time. Reserve your space here. Team, student, and IEEE and IEEE Computer Society member discounts are also available.
Here's who you'll be hearing from on this packed agenda:
- Nick Brown, Senior Vice President, Mobile Strategy, SAP
- Peter Coffee, Vice President and Head of Platform Research at Salesforce.com
- Kit Colbert, CTO of End-User Computing at VMware
- Bernard Golden, Vice President of Strategy, ActiveState
- Joshua Greenbaum, Principal, Enterprise Applications Consulting
- Dr. John Halamka, CIO of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Frank Ingari, CEO, NaviNet
- Yoram Mizrachi, CTO & Founder, Perfecto Mobile
- George Reese, Executive Director, Cloud Management, Dell Enstratius, and
- Krishnan Subramanian, Director of OpenShift Strategy at Red Hat.
They'll be focusing on
- Driving mobile strategy in an enterprise environment
- Managing a portfolio of mobile applications
- Using mobile applications to leverage new IT architecture
- Improving synchronization of data
- Ensuring reliability and scalability
- Increasing ease of integration
- Controlling mission-critical data, and
- Implementing anytime-anywhere access to applications and collaborative services.
Make sure you join us for this exciting and thought-provoking event! And follow IEEE Computer Society on Twitter. We'll be using the #RSMC hashtag.