Time is running out to take advantage of Early-Bird pricing to attend IEEE Computer Society's Rock Stars of Mobile Cloud on Tuesday, 6 May in Boston.
This must-attend event features a high-level roster of movers and shakers from companies who are leading the way in leveraging the convergence of mobile and cloud technologies. Business and technology professionals who attend this premier gathering will come away with solid insights on managing connected devices, getting beyond the mobile app, using mobile cloud to remain competitive, and using mobile cloud to elevate performance.
For a limited time, you can take advantage of Early-Bird registration and save more than 30 percent. Register now to assure your seat at the affordable rate of $299 — or $229 if you are an IEEE or IEEE Computer Society member — for an entire day's worth of presentations, networking, and more. Team and student pricing is also available.
· Nick Brown, Senior Vice President, Mobile Strategy, SAP
· Peter Coffee, Vice President and Head of Platform Research at Salesforce.com
· Kit Colbert, CTO of End-User Computing at VMware
· Bernard Golden, Vice President of Enterprise Solutions for Enstratius
· Joshua Greenbaum, Principal, Enterprise Applications Consulting
· Dr. John Halamka, CIO of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
· Frank Ingari, CEO, NaviNet
· George Reese, Executive Director, Cloud Management, Dell Enstratius, and
· Krishnan Subramanian, Director of OpenShift Strategy at Red Hat.
Pick up the actionable insights and knowledge you need to deliver the competitive advantage in these diverse areas:
· Driving mobile strategy in an enterprise environment
· Managing a portfolio of mobile applications
· Using mobile applications to leverage new IT architectures
· Improving synchronization of data
· Ensuring reliability and scalability
· Increasing ease of integration
· Controlling mission-critical data, and
· Implementing anytime-anywhere access to applications and collaborative services.
To find out more, visit http://www.computer.org/Mobile-Cloud. Early-Bird registration ends on Friday, 4 April.