SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping people and organizations work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP Cloud is used by more than 30 million businesses. SAP was walso one of the first companies to mobilize its workforce using SAP mobile solutions.
SAP's strength in providing mobile and cloud solutions is one of the reasons that we are pleased to announce that Nick Brown, SAP Senior Vice President of Mobile Strategy, has been added as a speaker at Rock Stars of Mobile Cloud. Brown will be speaking on the topic of "How Mobile, Cloud and Big Data Bring You Closer to Your Customer" at the 6 May event in Boston.
Brown is responsible for driving SAP's mobile platform strategy for the Mobile Enterprise Application Platform (MEAP), Mobile Consumer Application Platform (MCAP), and Master Data Management (MDM) products, and managing the portfolio of mobile business-to-enterprise and business-to-consumer applications across all SAP line-of-business and industry focus areas. Brown and his team are responsible for delivery of mobile roadmaps and market requirements for all aspects of SAP mobile business.
If you'd like to hear from Brown and other leaders in the field, register now for Rock Stars of Mobile Cloud. Early registrants can save $100 off the full price.
Other speakers will include:
- Peter Coffee, Vice President and Head of Platform Research at Salesforce.com
- Kit Colbert, CTO of End-User Computing at VMware
- Bernard Golden, Vice President of Enterprise Solutions for Enstratius
- Joshua Greenbaum, Principal of Enterprise Applications Consulting
- Dr. John Halamka, CIO of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Frank Ingari, CEO of NaviNet
- George Reese, Executive Director of Cloud Management, Dell Enstratius
- Krishnan Subramanian, Director of OpenShift Strategy at Red Ha